Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Crown Valley Brewery

Let the competition begin. For those Kansas City beer drinkers that don't get over to STLHops very often, I read an interesting post that I think you should take a look at. What really got my attention was the fact that their goal is to become the largest craft brewer in Missouri. They've got a long haul after Boulevard and Schlafly, especially that they're not located in a big city. I was very impressed with the pictures included in the post and with their good looking, expensive equipment. Bling bling. Unfortunately they were not able to get to Parkville this year and I assume that is because St. Louis had their beer fest. While I am interested in trying their brews and collecting their bottles I am skeptical of how well they will do. I wish them the best of luck.

No comments: