Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sam Adams Triple Bock

Wow. So I finally opened a bottle of Sam Adams Triple Bock. I found this online at a store in San Diego for $4 per bottle. I had a very nice family member ship me 3 bottles. This is a very historic brew that pushed the envelope for craft brewers in the States. It was only brewed 3 years in the mid-90's. I had read that it gets better with every year. Man, I am glad I didn't try it the first year it came out. Well over a decade this bottle has been sitting and aging. Right when I opened it up the smell will knock you on your ass. 17.5% ABV.

Ingredients: Maple Syrup, Malt and Craziness. I will admit that I could not finish this as it was my first beer of the day. I had read about the cork getting wet and because this was shipped to me, well I had a bad experience opening the bottle. Some of the cork may have fallen into the bottle. Oops.

Well we all know Samuel Adams beer has a variety of awesome beers and they're doing very well. Now if I can just get my hands on some Millennium and Utopias, my set will be complete.



No comments: